Friday 27 November 2009

A 'sloth's' story

8pm on a Friday evening. Laughing my silly head off catching up with the new series of top gear on iplayer. Was going to have pizza and chips, changed my mind when i saw the fish fingers in the freezer!

Its not very exciting i admit, but its therapeutic not to do much after such a busy week; although deep down i do actually just want to go out. Mind you talking about the week, it has flown by, i must have blinked-its gone!

Another one of my FAVOURITE series-Merlin, catching up on that after Garrow's Law. Yup there is a theme building here, its all BBC productions. I do love 'em all. They are really good productions, I like the magical, mythical story line in Merlin, the intriguing case history in Garrow's Law and Top gear its good for car info and comedy from JC, RH and JM!

Being a 'slob' this evening in front of the laptop, tomorrow is another day. I have plenty to do at the radio station, as usual, love it!

mmm... I don't seem to be sounding like my funny self on this page at the moment, my brain is not functioning that well I finks-see misspelled that, wires are not connected properly. I have to stop referring to myself all the time in this blog, so pretentious of me! (cheeky grin) Hahaha that's better a bit of humour to keep the smile on the faces of all those who 'unfortunately' choose to read this.

TTFN fellow followers be back with more verbal D's later

No comments:

Post a Comment