Wednesday 25 November 2009

droopy eyes...

Well its mid week already, soon it'll be early weekend for some. For those like myself, we'll be slaving away on some sort of work. I knew it was going to be challenging-I like a good challenge-but do need some time to get some air!

Moaning over, this is good though. I work best when thrown in the deep end. Talking about deep end's( puns aside ) we had to write up a report on the council meeting we went to yesterday it was a joke! These people, sit there and procrastinate about everything and nothing really.

They do like the sound of their own voice! if i didn't censor myself so much because of my broadcasting and newspaper journalist background this page would be blue with obscenity's!

6 hours and 45 minutes! to deliberate on one item on the agenda, ridiculous! For our sins in a previous life, we had to rush back home, starving and "dieing" of de-hydration, we had to write an article on it. Had way too many quotes. I have a feeling they were putting on a show for us in the public gallery.

oh well i have had a rant about the council, that's load of my mind.

Tomorrow Crown court visit, that should be interesting, another tight deadline for our NCTJ portfolio. Anything to do with law, I'm all ears.

Work load aside for the moment, i finally get a day to go back up to North Hampshire to see daddy and my best mate. She is dragging me back to try on bridesmaid dress and meet the other 2 bridesmaids. At least is something different to do on a Sunday.

I do love the dress she picked out for us -gorgeous. And I haven't seen daddy in weeks so be good to catch up with him. Try not to fleece him for anything-shopping wise- but can't gurantee, I am a girl and shopping is an addiction (smiley face) hehehehe. Nah i wont really.

Hmm, nothing too exiciting for the moment. I am wishing for something else to happen but I will have to remain paitient-for the mean time.





No comments:

Post a Comment